The user can add stories. Admin and users get mail after user adds the story. After admin approves, it shows up in front-end. CAPTCHA code feature is available on the front end side. The user can upload images.
Admin can configure the section, category and email address.
Also, admin can select the category and section whatever they want. Select section functionality is developed using Ajax.
Admin email format and user email format settings are from the back-end. Easy to make or change email format using the wysing editor.
Admin can disable and enable the category/section selection option.
- Admin can configure the section, category and email address.
- Easy to make or change email format using the wysing editor in the back end.
- The user can add a story. Admin and users get mail after user adds the story.
- Putting the CAPTCHA code for security.
- The user can upload images from the front end.
- If Admin approves than show up in front-end.
Please add a review for our extensions.
New features in Joomla2.5 and Joomla 3.x:-
Admin can add unlimited fields from the back-end. That field data is stored in the article description.
Admin can add the (Textbox, Textarea, Wysing, Radio, Checkbox, Password, Country box, Select Box, File upload (image only) )
New features in Version1.7:-
- Dynamic field added.
- Manage the form layout from the back-end.
- Selected Category display in the select box.
- Sections to be displayed or not can be managed from the back-end.