There are three different managers in that component:-
- Album Management
- Song Management
- Album Management: - Admin can add, edit, delete, published and unpublished the album photo, name, and description. Create the thumbnail for that album photo. The user can configure the album photo size from the configuration.
- Song Management: - Admin can upload a song to the particular album. Song name and description add, edit and delete from the song management.
- Setting: - Configure the album thumbnail width and height. Also, configure the player width and height.
Module: - User can play a song in light-box. Enable and disable light-box feature also available in that module.
Support the Joomla 1.5.
Note: JE Media player supports only MP3 file.
- Album photo and player height and width changed by the user from the back end.
- User can play song in lightbox. Lightbox enabled or disabled by the user.
- Search facility available to view particular album’s song.
Follow Below steps:-
1) Install component from the Joomla installer.
2) Select JE Media player from the component.
3) To add album go to Component >> JE Media player >> Album.
4) To add songs go to Component >> JE Media player >> Song.
5) The default setting has been given.
6) To change setting go to Component >> JE Media player >> Setting.
Please see Configuration: