Joomla job component - JE Job
If you are looking to run a hiring service website, this is the best Solution for you. We have integrated many distinct features which you can use and take full advantage of the hiring business.
1. Dynamic fields generated from back end and admin put those fields in the selected form.
2. Dynamic fields order can be changed from back end for particular form.
3. Category form and Job form design have been dynamically generated from back end.
4. Admin can see the user’s applied jobs and their resume.
5. After having applied, the job owner gets the notification email from the user that this user has applied for the job.
6 Display job location on google map.
New features in Version 1.3
- 100% SEF and SEO url generate
- New captcha code added
- All category view added.
- LFI SQLi removed
#Features :- Alias added for SEO friendly url
- Ordering set in back-end.
- Some minor bug solved
1. Make the Userlisting page (Who register as interviewee)
2. MAke the Recruiter Page (Who add the job)
3. User can see the detail of both user and recruiter.
4. User can see the how many job post by particular recruiter and apply of
: 1 month support
100% MVC structure follow. The user can search the job by Location or by Job Title or by Experience. The user can also see the job category on the front page. Category wise jobs are displayed in it. Click on the particular category it will display that category jobs. If the user wants to apply for that job then click on that job then it will display the job full description. The only registered user can apply for the job.
If new user registers, then he will get the mail from the administrator. Account detail for that user will be sent in that mail. If the user has applied for the job then each time administrator and job company gets the mail from that user.
Admin can set the design of the job category page, job page and Job description page from the three different type of editor which will be given in the Configuration Management. Default design will be given in the editors. Admin can make that own design for that pages.
There are three different managers on the admin side.
- Category Management
- Jobs management.
- Fields Management
- Form Layout
- User Job
- Category Management: - Admin can add, edit, delete, published and unpublished the category name, parent category and description.
- Job Management: - Admin can add the job in the selected category. Job name, category, description, company, experience, street, postcode, city, country, email can add, edit, delete, published and unpublished from the job management. Email can used to confirm admin that user has applied the job.
- Fields Management: - Admin can add, edit, delete the fields. Admin can also create the dynamic fields for particular form which he/she selected from the form combo box.
- Configuration: - There are mainly three editors. Default design will be given. Admin can change the design using these three editors.
- Category template in which the front end side design will be generated from this editor. Admin can change the design of the front end side category view.
- Job template in which the front end side design will be generated from this editor. Admin can change this design.
- Job detail template in which front end side design will be generated from this editor. Admin can change this design.
latest update in product :-
Job Extension (3.3.6).docx
1521436028_1440674504_JE Job v-1.8(J-3.9.6)05-10-2020.zip
- Set google map key , currency symbol and code.
- Set Different layout . For example