- Joomlaextensionso.co.in” grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the products you acquire through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our company. You are authorized to make any necessary modifications to our extensions to fit your purposes. You may not, however, change or remove the copyright information from any file. Our extension is protected under the GNU/GPL license - please keep the copyright notices.
- Starting from September 30th 2010, all our extensions are released under the GPL v2 license. For more information please read our licensing page.
- Joomlaextensionso.co.in extensions will specify which version of Joomla! they are compatible with and are tested with only core Joomla functionality and core Joomla! modules, components and other said features.
- As such we cannot guarantee that the products will run with past or future versions of these CMS's nor can we guarantee that any of our products will work with any 3rd party extension developed for the Joomla! CMS.
- Since we do not issue refunds after the payment is made for our subscription service, you are responsible for undertaking all reasonable steps to ensure our products will meet your specific needs prior to subscription either by, but limited to, reading discussions on the “Joomlaextensionso.co.in” ticket or contacting us directly via our support desk.
- By registering for a free or subscription account on the “Joomlaextensionso.co.in” site you agree to be automatically subscribed to our mailing list. “Joomlaextensionso.co.in” publishes a newsletter informing registered users of, but not limited to, version releases of our software with bug fixes, new updated components, new components and special offers.
' Joomlaextensionso.co.in' reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
NEED JOOMLA! SUPPORT
We can help you with any problems.